HISTORY OF DIPO
Pedro Oller Brugeras emigrated to Costa Rica in 1901.
In 1960, Fernando Oller Zamora started a wholesale depot and became a pioneer by selling to the first supermarkets in Costa Rica.
In 1990, the depot was consolidated as Distribuidora Pedro Oller S.A., known today as DIPO.
In 2012, DIPO consolidated its operations in a new Distribution Center (CEDI) in La Ribera, Belen.
By 2016, DIPO had seven branches around the country, and its CEDI worked as a shipment plant in La Ribera, Belen.
Today, DIPO is known as the soundest, most effective, and cutting-edge commercial distribution company in Costa Rica, with innovative logistics and commercial processes.
We work, grow, learn, and offer unconditional support to causes or the interests of others, especially in difficult or complicated times.
We follow ethical principles for everything, from the way we perform our work, how we treat others and how we participate and support society. We speak the truth, keep our promises, and are trustworthy.
We serve with quality, service, and respect, so we can create or reinvent ideas, services and/or products for the continuous improvement of the organization, and to exceed the expectations of our customers.
Having the talent to our maximum performance.
We value people, we believe in an environment of healthy coexistence, which consists of treating other with dignity.